Quality PolicyGoal zero approach
Sibed Transport Company Ltd has adopted a Quality Management System designed to facilitate the company’s performance improvement in the provision of transport and logistics services, and to see it grow sustainably while following the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard. The benefits that will accrue from this decision include:
- Consistency in provision of transport and logistics services that meet customer needs and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Working with a benchmarks on how to improve customer satisfaction
- Demonstration of the ability to conform to specified QMS requirements
- Risk-based approach in identifying risks and opportunities concerning business objectives and strategic direction
The achievement of our strategic goals and commitment to providing above par services is hinged on the five key pillars:
- Highest Standards of health, safety, security, environment and quality
- Customer Focus (FMCG mindset and putting our customers at the heart of everything we do)
- Strategic Business Growth
- People (resourcing, retention, performance, learning, development & culture)
- Efficiency (people productivity, operations efficiency and cost management).
Sibed Transport Company Ltd is also committed to:
- Implementation and maintenance of the QMS as per ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements
- Continual improvement of the QMS
We ensure that all service delivery standards and policy requirements are communicated, understood and applied across all levels of the company and available to key stakeholders and partners.