Our VisionLeading Haulier of Choice
Sibed Transport Co. Ltd is admired for its people, partnerships and performance. To achieve this, we have built our company’s foundation on our values.
These values distinguish and guide us in all we do. Our team is composed of a valued workforce keenly selected for their skill, experience and competence.
At the management level is strong leadership team comprised of HSEQ Operations, Workshop, Road, Finance and HR managers. Our drivers are selected based on market experience, maturity, personality activeness and clean criminal record.
Short Term Goals
- Goal Zero: No harm to people, no damage to property and no harm to the environment continuously
- Grow HSSE and quality reputation with customers as part of the continuous annual enhancement of our business
- Maintain ISO certification for ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2017 by end of 2018
- Continue to be a professional Haulier as per the Vivo Energy 7 Pillar Global Haulier Assessment and TOTAL Road Transport Improvement Program (PATROM) system by end of 2018
- Venture into dry cargo transportation by end of 2018
- Market expansion into Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan by end of 2018
Long Term Goals
- Be the leading haulier of choice for logistics solutions in East and Central Africa by 2019
- Continuously work to ensure Goal Zero (no harm to people, no damage to property, and no harm to the environment) is achieved at all times
- To increase our capacity to offer dry cargo road logistics equivalent to that of liquid cargo by 2022
- On board new, long-haulier clients by 2019 to ensure business growth
- Understand and support the vision and goals of the company and the role that HSSE plays in achieving the mission
- Anticipate customer needs and provide quality services to meet those needs
- Create staff ownership of HSSE practices by facilitating the development of excellent and well managed operations